I don’t really think The Social Network tells the story of the famous Facebook founder, I mean not entirely I guess to some extent, but damn it was good. For me, one sign that I really loved something is the aftershock. When after watching, you think about it and analyze everything you saw – that’s a good movie because it keeps you interested. I especially enjoyed the dialogues and those smart-ass lines, kudos to Aaron Sorkin and of course director, David Fincher. Jesse Eisenberg is great and really defined the character. I’m no critic, but I think he should get nominated for his portrayal of the punk genius traitor billionaire. The rest of the cast are notable as well. This is a great début for Andrew Garfield aka the new Spider-man, who plays co-founder Eduardo Saverin. Even Justin Timberlake gave his best performance in his acting career as Napster founder, Sean Parker. Armie Hammer was also effective in playing both of the Winklevoss twins who claimed that Zuckerberg stole the idea from them.
At the end of it all, I’m just bummed that Zuckerberg had to settle the lawsuits. I’m so impressed with the acting and the writing and speaking of, there’s so many lines I liked in the movie that I can list them:
1. “If you guys were the creators of Facebook, you would’ve created Facebook.”
2. “I’m CEO, bitch.”
3. “A million dollars isn’t cool. You know what’s cool? A billion dollars.”
4. “I like standing next to you, Sean. It makes me look tougher.”
5. “You better lawyer up, asshole because I’m not coming back for 30%. I’m coming back for everything.”
6. “She was under oath.” “Then I guess that would the first time somebody lied under oath.”
7. “You’re one of the founders of Facebook and you don’t know how to change your relationship status?”
8. “You’re not an asshole Mark, you’re just trying hard to be one.”
9. “No I want to hire the Sopranos to bash him over the head with a hammer.”
10. “If your clients wants to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try.”
Actually, there’s still more. I just can’t remember. Anyways, go watch it!